[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN will be at the Mike & Key Flea Market March 9th

KL7WM at aol.com KL7WM at aol.com
Sat Feb 9 00:28:53 PST 2013

I have a section of Rohn 25   We need to talk

Daniel Stevens, KL7WM
206 228 9274

In a message dated 2/8/2013 3:39:31 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, me at bartk.us
 writes:

We sure don't! :)  I'd like a small section of  tower, 8 or 10ft to affix
the cell site gear to.  Rohn 25 would be  perfect.  It'd be good if it was
able to stand on the ground  somehow.  I have 4 MT radios here that can be
used to compose the cell,  but more are needed for client access/sale.  I'll
probably order 4 more  tonight.  We need some stock of this common gear stuff.
 I'll order  one of those (incredibly expensive) ARC 34dBi dishes and hope
it isn't shit  like their sector turned out to be.  If nothing else it'll
look like SRS  BSNS on display.

Then, after the new sectors arrive and presumably one  of them passes
acceptance testing, will need to order 2 more of that type of  sector.

Also, I've increased the flea market registration to 2 tables  and 3
helpers.  Rob, you're paid for if you show up.

My wife  suggested getting a banner.
_http://www.esigns.com/table-banners/_ (http://www.esigns.com/table-banners/)    I'm colorblind with no artistic
sense.  If someone on list wants to get  all fancy, I won't refuse a nice
HamWAN banner.  :)  The tables are  8ft wide, so 28"x96" seems appropriate.
Would be cool to "fly the flag"  in the background of the cell site.  :)

--Bart