[HamWAN PSDR] Agenda for tomorrow's meeting (March 5th, 2013)

Rob Salsgiver rob at quailsoftltd.net
Tue Mar 5 07:41:03 PST 2013

Greetings all,

I will be unable to make >this< meeting tomorrow, due to >another< meeting.
Perhaps we should have a meeting about scheduling meetings? (no, just
kidding)

1)      Rotor control software progress - moderate, but not nearly fast
enough.  Availability of time is the issue.  1st run in VB is probably 75%
along.  Got the cable back from Scott so I can test.  Need to pick someone's
brain on the interface to the test equipment.  Do I simply poll for whatever
value is presented (i.e. the TE is continuously sending output), or do I
need to send a command parameter then get a response, etc, etc.

6)      It looks like I will be going to Puyallup after all.  Previous
commitment has been cancelled.  Not sure how much time I'll have between now
and then, but what needs to be done?  (I'm really going to hate myself for
asking that.)  I cannot be there late as we do have other commitments that
evening around 6 up north.

Rob