[HamWAN PSDR] Presentations

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Wed Mar 6 14:18:03 PST 2013

Curt, your message was held up since you used a non-subscribed email
address to send it.  I've approved the message + address now.

However, since I still don't have a design from you or Ben, the business
day is nearly over, and I really don't wanna go in there without a
banner, I've placed an order for a PLAIN JANE 8'x2' table banner from
esigns.  It should arrive Friday, and it's WAY cheaper than FedEx!
FedEx wants $15/sqft.  This cost me $133 with overnight delivery being
$75 of that.  Screw FedEx.

I also ordered SHIRTS!  Le Wife did a simple logo design.  You can see
it here:

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product2.aspx?number=799986670

I ordered 4 large with overnight for Friday.  Blam $164.  That's enough
for HamWAN board of directors and 1 left over for...I'm not sure.
Should we give it away, raffle it, bestow it upon someone? :)

Overall about $300 of promotional materials for Flea Market + hopefully
future events too.  Event registration was about $100 I think.  Weee
disappearing money!  (No, none of this was from HamWAN budget)

--Bart