[HamWAN PSDR] Presentations

Black, Curt black.curt at epa.gov
Thu Mar 7 14:15:42 PST 2013

Bart,

Nice looking shirt - I like the logo.  I would have gone with more color - hams are not good with white since they tend to be big, look bigger in white and frequently are observed to be grease stained.  Lime green or red are more photo and videogenic...  but, in a pinch these look fine!

It will be helpful if the promotional stuff can stay off the books in "donation space" so as to keep your "overhead" costs as low as possible for the 501c3 designation and ultimate acceptance to donors...  it can be really hard to recover when "overhead" gets a head start.

Just information - see you tomorrow by 2:30pm in Puyallup.   You might get a briefing from Bill, KL7BB - 206 400-1723 - he has many years of experience with the event and can give you info on how to drive right into the fairgrounds.   That should help.  I haven't offered to help with moving the big pieces, despite having a kayak rack on the roof of my car due to my early departure at 2pm on Saturday.  If you end up with problems in the mobilization stage, give me a call and I can move some of the stuff on my roof rack.  Just not sure what to do for the demobe Saturday afternoon...  but at least I could help get things there.

Did you take a look at the westseattlearc.org banner design - that is the sort of background I'm picturing with 3-D lettering on top - maybe drop shadows.  I'm not as enamored of the antenna-wielding pig...  cute, but serious could serve us better with a wider audience.

Very little time for the last two weeks - I can explain more tomorrow.

See you then,

vy 73 de WR5J

Curt Black - 206 755-4541c
wr5j at arrl.net<mailto:wr5j at arrl.net>     <<<=====   please use this address for everything...  Thanks!