[HamWAN PSDR] Agenda for today's meeting (March 12, 2013)

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Tue Mar 12 14:45:42 PDT 2013

My apologies for the improperly late communications.  The Flea Market
took a lot of effort and I've been wiped out.  Many things have
slipped.  Who wants to be secretary? :)

We will mostly follow up on relevant previous work, shown in the meeting
notes from last time, below.  We may have some new participants in this
meeting, from the NW-MESH effort.  Only new item is the MicroHAMS
presentation on March 23rd, and what needs to be done so we're ready to
have a great talk+demo.

Aaand that's it.

*Meeting Details*

*How*

Mumble <http://mumble.sourceforge.net/> voice + text chat software
(v1.2.4+, install the beta if needed)

*Where*

Connect to server "BartK.us"

*When*

Tuesdays @ 7:00PM PST for 1 hour

*How*
	Please use a headset or enable Echo Cancellation

--Bart