[HamWAN PSDR] New Constitution for HamWAN at last

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Sun May 19 22:50:25 PDT 2013

Someone just pointed out a point of potential confusion, so let me
better explain the qualifications of Supporting Member status.  Ask
yourself these 2 questions:

1) Have you been a Member for 6 months or more?
2) Have you donated the equivalent of 6 months or more of Basic level
support?  (be it recurring or lump sum)

If you answered yes to both, then you qualify to become a Supporting
Member.  The only situation I want to prevent is someone coming in and
on day 1 attaining Supporting Member status by slapping down $120.
Money alone should not buy you influence in this project.  Your personal
proven commitment counts for a lot.  These are the principles I tried to
embody in the new constitution.

--Bart