[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Approve purchase of 2 cell sites worth of gear

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Mon May 20 22:03:38 PDT 2013

Thanks!  It's quick & easy by design.

So all the orders are placed and hardware should be here sometime next
week.  I had to dip into about $300 of cash from PayPal due to the eBay
purchases not allowing direct CC payment.  If you're curious about what
it takes and where it all comes from, here is the detail of all the orders:

$1,145.34 	6*Sector 	Streakwave
$142.00 	AP7900 	eBay
$142.00 	AP7900 	eBay
$78.44 	1000ft CAT5 	Amazon
$240.35 	2*RB2011UAS-RM 	ISP Supplies
$533.65 	6*Poynting 	Titan Wireless
$420.90 	4*5SHPn 	wlan1 / link-techs
*$600.00 * 	*6*5SHPn* 	*NQ1E*
$200.20 	2*5SHPn 	data-alliance.net
*$50.00 * 	*16*3-way splitters* 	*McLendon*

$3,552.88 	Total

The items in *bold* are not yet acquired.  The NQ1E price is the
estimated max HamWAN will pay.  Given his acquisition price, it should
come in a little below that.

Now we get to see which one of these suppliers doesn't have stock,
despite their claims of inventory.  :)

--Bart