[HamWAN PSDR] Facts about ham fundraising

Scott Honaker scotthon at pilchuckvet.com
Fri Oct 4 23:31:38 PDT 2013

Bring on the server.  I'll need to look at the wiring between our server
room and the HamWAN equipment but we can make it work.  I don't want that
noisy thing in my equipment room :-)

I'd like to create a portable system.  I'm thinking a radio, dish, tripod
and WAP.  Does anyone have a clever dish/tripod mount thing?   I'd like to
find something that makes it easy to point/aim.

Thanks,

Scott N7SS