[HamWAN PSDR] Facts about ham fundraising

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Fri Oct 4 21:19:17 PDT 2013

OK, one thing is loud and clear.  We need mobile signal testing
stations.  I will try to spread some extra gear out to anyone in the
group who would like to provide a mobile signal survey service to
potential users, and has the skills to operate the gear.

We'll also try to get pre-configured modems going.  I'd like to sell
these @ a slight premium to just the bare hardware, with the profit
being a HamWAN donation.

The applications will come with time.  We're presently working on
getting the server infrastructure in place to run applications in the
first place.  BTW, Scott, can I co-locate a 1U server @ Paine?  I have
it being setup here in my rack right now, but it'd be better to have it
@ Paine.  It's an HP DL360 G5.

--Bart