[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN use cases [was: hamwan.net DDNS]

Cory (NQ1E) cory at nq1e.hm
Sat Apr 19 05:21:01 PDT 2014

Hi Dean,

I personally didn't real his comment on the map as snippy.  However, I went
ahead and changed it to something more generic.

Hopefully, we can restructure the mapping program at some point to rely
only on data from the sector radios so we can avoid this issue in the
future.  One of the nice things about the NV2 protocol is that they share
their signal strength information with each other.  I've never tried it in
access point mode for a client, but hopefully we can get it to work.

Also, nobody should be giving you any grief for deciding to maintain your
own device.  If you feel that someone is, let me know and I will take care
of it.  After all... We're all here to play network.  Not just those who
volunteer to maintain the cells.

-Cory NQ1E