[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN use cases [was: hamwan.net DDNS]

Dean Gibson AE7Q hamwan at ae7q.com
Sun Apr 20 17:51:08 PDT 2014

Actually, what would be helpful (and motivate sharing of dynamic data),
is for the text in those "click-on bubbles" for each site to indicate
the "type" of data.  Eg (these are just ideas;  some of them are
mutually exclusive):

  * Site survey 2013-06-07
  * Static report 2014-02-14
  * Dynamic report 2014-04-02 16:53Z
  * Online; status at 2014-04-20 17:37Z
  * Offline; last online 2014-04-19 02:15Z

I hope you are enjoying your "new" radio;  the other one is up on
Craigslist.

-- Dean