[HamWAN PSDR] Firewall Changes for HamWAN

Dean Gibson AE7Q hamwan at ae7q.com
Fri Apr 25 14:09:44 PDT 2014

I sent this to Nigel, but for the record  for 44.24.240.173 (I think
you'll have more work to do than I will, if my IP address changes):

 1. Inbound established connections: ALLOW
 2. Inbound related connections:  ALLOW
 3. Inbound from 44.0.0.0/8: ALLOW
 4. Inbound from 209.59.217.159: ALLOW
 5. Inbound, the rest:  BLACKHOLE