[HamWAN PSDR] Firewall Changes for HamWAN

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Fri Apr 25 12:04:02 PDT 2014

As an update, the inbound filtering was turned off since it caused
problems.  We're looking into doing things differently now.

Also, I would re-phrase "If you want to be able to reach a service" to
just "let us know what firewall rules you'd like for your subnet/IP".
If you want to define ranges of ports and stuff, that's fine.  Work is
on-going to automate this too, so you won't need to reach out to puny
humans.

--Bart