[HamWAN PSDR] Mailing List Invitation

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at k7nvh.com
Mon Dec 22 16:45:10 PST 2014

Hello All,

We’re working to migrate some of our services away from our current provider to new ones, and one of the changes we’re making is with the mailing lists. We are working on moving to Google Groups on our HamWAN.org <http://hamwan.org/> account, and you should receive an invitation to join the new group. If you wish to continue getting mailing list messages in the future, I recommend that you follow through on that invitation.

I will send another message with further details once the switchover has actually been made. For now this is just getting the new group set up, and ready for use.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I’ll be happy to help.

Thanks,
Nigel VH
HamWAN