[HamWAN PSDR] [HamWAN Board] VOTE: Approve Digital Fortress Colocation Contract

Mike Culver mculver at extencia.com
Wed Dec 31 07:23:28 PST 2014

+1

From: PSDR [mailto:psdr-bounces at hamwan.org] On Behalf Of Benjamin Krueger
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 3:45 AM
To: Puget Sound Data Ring
Subject: Re: [HamWAN PSDR] [HamWAN Board] VOTE: Approve Digital Fortress Colocation Contract

Yay
On Dec 31, 2014 12:18 AM, "Kenny Richards" <richark at gmail.com<mailto:richark at gmail.com>> wrote:
Other than the obvious 'cart before the horse' situation with the insurance, it all sounds like goodness.
(What happens if Cory's motion fails?)

Thanks
Kenny

On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 10:39 PM, Nigel Vander Houwen <nigel at nigelvh.com<mailto:nigel at nigelvh.com>> wrote:
Kenny,

They are requesting $1M in insurance. We have been in the process of
acquiring insurance for general organization protection anyway, and this
value will be covered under the policy we're examining.

I believe Cory will have a separate vote in the near future regarding the
board approving the spending on liability insurance.

The insurance requirement has been something we've been able to bypass at
other sites, but for the protection of the members of the organization, as
well as to ease interactions with other organizations, it's something
we're getting taken care of.

Thanks,
Nigel