[HamWAN PSDR] [HamWAN Board] VOTE: Approve Digital Fortress Colocation Contract

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Wed Dec 31 07:46:27 PST 2014

With three of four board members voting YAY so far, we have a majority,
and I will move forward with sending in the paperwork. Thank you for
participating.

Kenny,
DF is aware of the situation and has specifically agreed to move forward
with the paperwork while we finish up the insurance end of things. If
Cory's motion were to fail, we would need to find another suitable
solution the Board can agree on. Insurance is something we should have as
an organization ignoring the needs from external parties, and is something
we'll get taken care of.

Thanks to all!
Nigel