[HamWAN PSDR] director responsibilities

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Sat Feb 15 09:38:52 PST 2014

I designed the director role into the constitution in such a way to
remove as many obstacles as reasonable in allowing an active supporting
member to accomplish the most that they can for HamWAN.  Fast voting
periods, no need for quorum, discretionary spending without approval
required up to a certain limit.  While not expressly written down, it's
my hope that anyone holding such a position will take advantage of these
provisions to move the project forward as quickly as they can.

--Bart