[HamWAN PSDR] DNS mapping

Cory (NQ1E) cory at nq1e.hm
Sun Jun 8 17:43:12 PDT 2014

Dean,

Using that specific version of Opera is only if you want to visit the
authenticated portal site over the RF network.  It's the only browser that
we could get to work with unencrypted SSL mutual certificate
authentication.  Nobody else on the internet seems to do that, so there's
not a lot of support for it.

If you're using your commercial internet connection instead, you don't have
to worry about that and you can use just about any browser if you have your
LotW certificate setup in it.

-Cory
NQ1E