[HamWAN PSDR] DNS mapping

Dean Gibson AE7Q hamwan at ae7q.com
Sun Jun 8 18:12:08 PDT 2014

OK, imported the .p12 certificate into both Firefox and Internet
Explorer, and both now show it in the list of personal certificates.
Then, I temporarily disabled routing 44.x.x.x addresses out the
MikroTik.  A "traceroute" confirms I'm not going out the MikroTik radio.

I get the same message: "We need to authenticate you, but we can't use
encryption over ham radio."  Do I have to reboot Windows?