[HamWAN PSDR] Questions

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Wed Mar 12 22:21:33 PDT 2014

Dean, if you know what sector you're shooting for, you can make your
life a little easier by temporarily typing the frequency directly into
the "Scan List" field instead of selecting the HamWAN scan-list.  This
will not allow the modem to find other sectors, but it will lock the
receiver down to that 1 frequency to maximize your signal-hunting
adventures.

The "Frequency" field you're referring to control the Access Point mode
frequency, and not the Station mode (which you should be using).
Station mode frequencies are entirely controlled by scan-list.

Feel free to share a copy of "/interface wiress export verbose" so that
we can verify your config is right.

--Bart