[HamWAN PSDR] FYI: Firmware info

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at k7nvh.com
Sat Mar 15 11:04:23 PDT 2014

Dean,

RouterOS supports being an NTP client, on the command line you'd find it under /system ntp client ...

I have a Stratum 1 server running on HamWAN at 44.24.255.3, and you're welcome to use it if you like.

As for the software versions, 6.1 is fairly old at this point, did you mean 6.10? As for the firmware, generally whatever the latest is, is fine. It doesn't make much difference as far as the features are concerned.

Nigel
K7NVH