[HamWAN PSDR] 5.8 GHz patch antenna info?

Mike Culver mculver at extencia.com
Tue Mar 18 15:49:54 PDT 2014

Bill -

Of you or anyone else is interested in the "official" 5 GHz antenna and Mikrotik radio/router, I have a brand new version of each available  for what I paid for them. You'll save freight and won't need to worry about backorders. I assembled and configured these; however they were never installed.

The specifics are as follows:
1 Metal5SHPn Mikrotik radio/router: 		$99.00 (save $7 shipping)
1 Poynting 4.9-6GHz 31dBi Grid antenna	$81.00 (save $16 shipping)

73,
Mike
WA9QHP