[HamWAN PSDR] hostname on ampr.org?

Dean Gibson AE7Q hamwan at ae7q.net
Sat Mar 22 08:52:31 PDT 2014

I don't which "tomorrow" you mean (given the time on your message), but
I will be unavailable today (Saturday) until about 2:30pm.

Note that I occasionally "/system reset-configuration" on my radio (for
testing/learning purposes), so I'd like to save whatever you do (or what
you tell me to do) to a file.  I know there's a "save configuration"
option, so I suppose I can use that.  Anyway, I'd like to *LEARN* what
you are doing (that being one of the points of this exercise).

-- Dean AE7Q
425-359-4276 (cell)