[HamWAN PSDR] hostname on ampr.org?

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Sat Mar 22 00:31:05 PDT 2014

Yeah, I think it'd be good to do this tomorrow.  I can setup Paine-S2 to
run BGP to you, configure your modem to reciprocate, setup IPsec(AH),
get your static (/32?) routing via your modem and you can distribute it
internally however you like.  I can also add a DNS entry for that IP as
you require.

Gotta flip some SQL triggers to SQL stored procs, which I've been
meaning to do for weeks now.

--Bart