[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN over tideflats

Steve stevewa206 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 21:19:02 PDT 2014

If you are ever in West Seattle, in the Junction area, look for the old
microwave tower. You will see two antennas. One is horizontal and one is
vertical polarized. This helps a lot over water.  When I worked at the TV
station we did this also with the microwave links.
Very common, and it can even occur in fog.

Steve