[HamWAN PSDR] DNS mapping

Tom Hayward esarfl at gmail.com
Sat May 17 08:25:58 PDT 2014

On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 1:26 AM, Dean Gibson AE7Q <hamwan at ae7q.com> wrote:
> My last certificate was from 2009, and when I tried to login to the LoTW
> site with my name/password, it didn't know me.

2009, that's not long at all! Last year I got a new certificate. My
original, expired certificate was issued in 2003.

I thought all I did was generate the new certificate, then login and
download the TQ6 file from their website. Reading the instructions
again has me doubting that. I may have needed my original postcard,
which I still have filed away, to login to the website.

Tom KD7LXL