[HamWAN PSDR] 5SHPn v6.13 firmware upgrade

Dean Gibson AE7Q hamwan at ae7q.com
Wed May 21 11:23:26 PDT 2014

Change log below.  While a "#" comment can't be placed directly at the
end of a command, a semicolon does end a command, so a comment at the
end of a line, preceded by a ";" works!

Unlike my previous upgrade from v6.10 to v6.12, which reduced my dBm
levels by 5 dB (even after a firmware downgrade) until I reset the
configuration, this upgrade has made no difference in the dBm levels.

What's new in 6.13 (2014-May-15 16:03):

*) console - comments are now accepted where new command can start, that is,
     where '/' or ':' characters can be used to start new command, e.g.
	/interface { # comment until the end of the line
	    print
	}
*) backup - backups by default are encrypted now (with user password).
    To use backup on older versions, you should disable encryption with dont-encrypt
    flag when creating it;
*) files with '.sensitive.' in the filename require 'sensitive'
     permission to manipulate;
*) lcd - reduce CPU usage when displaying static screens;
*) l2tp - fixed occasional server lockup;
*) pptp - fixed memory leak;
*) sstp - fixed crashes;