[HamWAN PSDR] Paine routing was broken, is fixed now

Kyle Burgess kd7iyt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 12:04:26 PST 2015

Sorry about that.  I accidentally applied the wrong settings to the Metal
when configuring it yesterday.  It caused me to lose connection to the
Metal and obviously created more of a problem than I was aware of.  After
doing a factory reset and re-following the client install directions, I
then got it to connect properly.

FYI..  Some of the client install directions could use some tweaking as
they may be misleading for some.  The NTP synchronization step should
probably be pushed farther to the end of the directions (after connecting
to the network).  Also, when configuring the local DHCP server, step 2
needs to define the network address, not the local ethernet address (i.e.
192.168.88.0/24, not 192.168.88.1/24 like it shows).

Regards,

Kyle