[HamWAN PSDR] Fwd: [wl2k--emcomm] High speed network, Winlink products

John D. Hays john at hays.org
Wed Jan 21 16:53:30 PST 2015

Griff,

Just be careful there.  The current FCC regs for 70cm only allow 56
kilobauds and FSK would be one bit per baud.  You are also limited to 100
Khz bandwidth.

See http://www.w5yi.org/page.php?id=139 97.307(f)6
and http://www.w5yi.org/page.php?id=137 (70cm Emission Types)

Tom was chiding me on a radio being built that I am involved in.

--

John D. Hays

PO Box 1223, Edmonds, WA 98020-1223
<http://k7ve.org/blog>  <http://twitter.com/#!/john_hays>