[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Gold Mtn uplink dish

Rob Salsgiver rob at nr3o.com
Thu Jul 23 13:49:32 PDT 2015

I haven't been back into that realm for a while, but Tom's comment doesn’t surprise me.  There are a lot of things in the original constitution that were done differently than I  had done with NPs in the past, but nobody wanted to hear that at the time <g>;  and no - I'm not about to go THERE again…..

Rob