[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Gold Mtn uplink dish

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Fri Jul 24 08:32:14 PDT 2015

The board voted on this last night at AFK, board members present were Ryan and Nigel, Cory was unable to attend. We have voted in the affirmative on this spending request.

Additionally, there was conversation for further discussion and thought with regards to designating some folks, likely the members of the board, as officers of the organization, and adjusting our bylaws to permit officers to make spending decisions for the organization, rather than requiring a full board action to make expenditures. The board will discuss this further as well as we are open to any comments the membership might have on this suggestion.

I’d like to thank all who came out to meet Ryan and his significant other, we had Tom, Bart, Rob, Myself, My wife, Ryan, and Ryan’s Significant Other at AFK last night, and had a nice time chatting with our friends and sister network folks.

I’d also like to put out an honorable mention to Cory who tried to come and showed up after all of us left. Sorry we missed you!

Thanks all!
Nigel