[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN via passive reflectors

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Sat Jun 6 18:25:22 PDT 2015

I was using an HPol 30dBi Poynting grid antenna along with a Metal 5SHPn
modem.  Both the cell sites are just HPol, as Nigel mentioned.  Did not
try switching polarity.

I'm not aware of the polarity rotation from a single reflection.  Do you
have any docs that explain the physics behind that?  I'm not seeing why
that would need to be true.

--Bart