[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN via passive reflectors

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Sat Jun 6 18:16:26 PDT 2015

Very cool stuff Bart. Those are some very promising results I think for a number of people.

Bryan, Both of the sectors he referenced are horizontally polarized (we don’t have dual pol sectors installed there yet). I don’t know what orientation he had his client antenna, or if it was a dual pol client. It would be interesting to hear.

Nigel