[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: East Tiger Mountain Hardware

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Mon Jun 29 18:50:48 PDT 2015

Thank you all for your patience.

The board has been made aware of issues regarding the legality of the board conducting votes via Email, and as such, the board will be making decisions that require a vote via a recorded phone conference.

This issue does *NOT* effect general membership votes, which include votes for directors, and votes for any changes to the constitution, as these are defined by our organization, and may continue to occur via Email.

We have met on the phone bridge this evening, and voted on the spending request Bart has submitted. Board members in attendance were Cory, Ryan, and Nigel. General Membership and Guests in attendance was Tim.

All board members voted to approve the spending, with the reminder that approved spending is provisional on being provided with receipts. We look forward to the capabilities East Tiger brings the organization, and thank Bart for his efforts in building this out.

We have also agreed to hold regularly scheduled calls that the membership is welcome to attend, during which the board will listen to feedback from the membership, and vote on any issues at hand. At present, we are scheduling these calls quarterly, and have slated this call for 6PM Pacific, 9/28/2015. Any decisions needing to be voted on before then shall be made on an ad hoc basis, and we will strive to announce the time of the call on the mailing list to encourage the membership to join. The call in number will be announced at the time of the announcement of the call occurring.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments, and I’ll be happy to answer them.

Thanks,
Nigel Vander Houwen
President
HamWAN