[HamWAN PSDR] Sea-Pac seminar question

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Sun Mar 8 11:11:24 PDT 2015

Let me forward this to our mailing list for consideration.  I'm taking a
break from presentations.  Oddly enough my wife is pushing me to go to
SeaPac this year since she enjoys hanging out at the ocean.  :)

In terms of suggestions, has this ham tried any of the existing avenues
to learn about the technical aspects of HamWAN?  These include reading
our published documentation, asking questions on the mailing list, or
engaging in our real-time chat with the people who develop HamWAN.

--Bart