[HamWAN PSDR] Does anybody have a digitizing microscope?

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Thu Oct 29 21:18:57 PDT 2015

Sounds like it's time for a shoot-off between the macro and the micro!
The features/labels on the 9HPn are right at the edge of resolution of
both of these by the looks of it.  I can do photo stitching from lots of
pix, that's not a problem.

Dean, does the macro lens get any zoomier?  I'm not sure how you framed
that shot.

--Bart