[HamWAN PSDR] Does anybody have a digitizing microscope?

Dean Gibson AE7Q hamwan.stuff at ae7q.com
Thu Oct 29 21:32:21 PDT 2015

For my images, did you click on the image in the browser to zoom in to 100%?

I framed the shot to capture most of the 1"x3" circuit board.  It's
capable of a 1:1 macro image (which is much closer than I did in the
images below), which means that the image will be the same size as the
sensor (in this case a "full-frame" 24x36mm).  Now, that 24x36mm sensor
is 7360x4912 pixels.  The images below were taken in JPG format.  For
really good sharpness, I'd take them in RAW  (Nikon's "NEF") format, or
TIFF format.  The manual says that the TIFF files in maximum resolution
are 108.2 MB.

-- Dean