[HamWAN PSDR] Status of HamWan in Puget Sound?

Ryan Elliott Turner ryan.e.t at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 21:22:00 PST 2016

Satellite based internet providers may also have performance degredations
in a high-utilization period -- while they're not cellular, they do utilize
spot beams, which segments their services. I'll leave it to others more
familiar with this technology to elaborate; I don't know enough about their
pre-emption abilities to say how impactful this would be.

--

Ryan Turner