[HamWAN PSDR] Kitsap County Gold Mountain HamWAN Attempts, Dish and Sector Antennas K7MM

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Sat Jan 16 21:49:18 PST 2016

Evening Dan,

Sounds like you had some good luck today! In general I don’t think the versions should matter all too much, I haven’t see any reports of issues with getting a DHCP lease over version differences, though S2 at gold is running 6.32.3. Since you upgraded, but didn’t re-evaluate the configuration, maybe there’s something funky in the config that happened with the update that made it not grab an IP. I’d double check there.

Nigel