[HamWAN PSDR] Kitsap County Gold Mountain HamWAN Attempts, Dish and Sector Antennas K7MM

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Sun Jan 17 00:05:14 PST 2016

Good to hear about the signal at your location!  I kinda thought LoS
from there would be more than -69dBm though.  Gold-S2 is also a MIMO
(dual polarity) sector, so you can also look at QRT-5 (11n version
only!), or try rotating your single polarity antennas 90 degrees to see
if the other polarity works better for you.

--Bart