[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: High quality PTZ camera

Rob Salsgiver rob at nr3o.com
Thu May 5 16:54:51 PDT 2016

I like the idea of the camera but have concerns on the funding aspect.  While entertaining and definitely of value on a troubleshooting standpoint, I am wary of “fundraising fatigue” that may leave us short when wanting to do more sites because XXX resources have gone for less mission-critical infrastructure.  It’s been mentioned we may have more site expenses coming up and I would hate for those to fall short.

That said, I’m freakin’ amazed at the resolution of some of the newer cameras and it definitely would be a cool thing to have.

Rob