[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: High quality PTZ camera

Steve stevewa206 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 16:54:11 PDT 2016

You might have a problem with the one cable. The power requirements for a
good PTZ with a heater / fan can get pretty high. However, you can find
ones that use power injectors that go beyond the regular POE.  POE+ or
higher.

If you want used Axis PTZ outdoor, I just sent some to Seattle City
Surplus.  Might still be there.

Steve N0FPF