[HamWAN PSDR] Let's talk about identity

Kenny Richards richark at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 13:15:11 PDT 2017

It would be great if we could leverage the ARETF for this kind of
discussion. Bryan and I dreamed it up for this kind of situation, but so
far we have been a solution looking for a problem.

Even if we decided to use 'off the shelf' solutions, the configuration
changes for amateur radio being documented is still goodness.

Is the right next step just laying some of this ground work and defining
the scope problems we need to address?

Thanks
Kenny