[HamWAN PSDR] Location of Haystack

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Mon Aug 21 23:20:23 PDT 2017

Actually, the model looks good to me:
[image: Inline image 2]
This is with Radio Mobile. The link is only 17.57km, so I'm not sure why
you get a reported obstruction at 19.41km. One of us must be punching the
coordinates in wrong.

On Google Earth the trees look pretty tall. Trees are pretty good
attenuators at 5.9 GHz, so you'll need clear line of sight for it to work.

Tom