[HamWAN PSDR] DynaDish version

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Wed Jun 7 12:38:36 PDT 2017

Well, it counted for one instance. Ryan responded to me that the one he
ordered from Amazon was NOT the international version and did NOT work with
HamWAN. That's 1 for 2. I don't know which Amazon vendor his was sold
through, but he mentioned it shipped from a Kentucky warehouse. I thought
it would be valuable to throw out a third data point.

Tom