[HamWAN PSDR] DynaDish version

John D. Hays john at hays.org
Wed Jun 7 13:01:56 PDT 2017

I went to Sil Micro and chatted with a CSR, they said they only have the
International model (though I would note that is what you want in any
purchase).
https://www.silmicro.com/mikrotik-rbdynadishg-5hacd-25dbi-8-degree-dual-chain-5ghz-802-11ac-integrated-antenna-poe-osl3/
 They will consider quantity discounts for a group buy (assume a single
delivery address).

--

John D. Hays

PO Box 1223, Edmonds, WA 98020-1223