[HamWAN PSDR] Madison Park Seattle HAMwan node?

Robert Edmiston kg7ucl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 14:47:25 PDT 2017

I could use a hand from a HamWAN skilled person. I have the hardware and
have gone through all the setup steps and that all went just fine. The
router can ping google.com and seems to be happy enough connected to
CapitolPark.  But, I just can't get my Windows laptop to use the connection
on it's own.  I must be missing something key, but I followed all the steps
to the letter.  Here's some snaps of what I'm seeing, plus a picture of my
mobile HamWAN setup.
Bob