[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Board Director Elections - Bart Kus

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Sun Apr 1 21:04:53 PDT 2018

Hello,

I'm finding myself stretched far thinner than in years past with work
commitments and a couple new businesses I picked up, as well as tending
to the needs of a quickly growing 3 year old, but I still think I can
provide valuable strategic and technical insight to steer HamWAN in the
right directions.  Therefore, I'd like to announce my candidacy to
continue serving on the HamWAN board.

Here are my votes for the other other folks who have run this past week:

Nigel: Yay
Doug: Yay
Cory: Yay