[HamWAN PSDR] Larch Mnt [N7DOD]

David Haworth davidahaworth at icloud.com
Sun Aug 26 22:42:19 PDT 2018

Hi Tom and Scott,

I notice that the QRT 5 International will scan through all frequencies and all bandwidths when not receiving a cell station when using

/interface wireless monitor 0

You can do this in the house and it might give you an idea what frequencies and bandwidths are being scanned by the modem.

73 David WA9ONY