[HamWAN PSDR] Larch Mnt [N7DOD]

Carl carl at n7kuw.com
Sun Aug 26 21:23:13 PDT 2018

Scott,

The fact that you connected and had internet access says you were connected to a sector. Further, the frequency 5880 says you were connected to sector 3 (and that you were using an international version of the modem).

For your other node, did you have the scan list set correctly?  Also, your signal level on your Node-2 was only -85 which is pretty low. Is it possible you were just too far away (too weak a signal) for your Node-1 unit? And, I’m assuming you were not trying to use them both at the same time (from the same general location).

Carl, N7KUW